1. Collection of Information
Personal Data While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, and phone number. We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Site, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests or inquiries, and improving our services.
Usage Data We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect for several purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
3. Disclosure of Information
We respect your privacy and the privacy of your personal information. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless:
- You give us consent to do so
- The law requires it
- It is necessary to protect our property rights
- In connection with a sale or merger of Runway to Green
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are
aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
7. Third-Party Websites
9. Contact Us
- By email: [email protected]
Thank you for choosing Runway to Green.